Everything BABV
Welcome to EBABV! You can either sign up or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everything BABV
Welcome to EBABV! You can either sign up or log in!
Everything BABV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When should it start?

2 posters

Go down

When should it start? Empty When should it start?

Post by Admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:32 am

When should the contest start for getting the most people to join? Please tell me the date down below in replies.

Thanks Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://everythingbabv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When should it start? Empty Re: When should it start?

Post by JustinBieber1Fan Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 am

Actually in my opinion, there shouldn't be a ''Get Most People To Come'' contest. I think that because, people just register to make the person happy and after they register they never even come on anymore. Even if it's the contest the person might be lying about how many people he/she had invited. So, in my opinion, it should never start. But, it would be better if we didn't have a contest. We could just invite them ourselves because, people can be fighting. So, there shouldn't be a contest then?
JustinBieber1Fan
JustinBieber1Fan
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:35 am

JustinBieber1Fan wrote:Actually in my opinion, there shouldn't be a ''Get Most People To Come'' contest. I think that because, people just register to make the person happy and after they register they never even come on anymore. Even if it's the contest the person might be lying about how many people he/she had invited. So, in my opinion, it should never start. But, it would be better if we didn't have a contest. We could just invite them ourselves because, people can be fighting. So, there shouldn't be a contest then?
I was thinking the same thing JB1F! Yeah we have like pretty much almost all the members don't even come on.. It's stuuupiiiddd. Cause if your gonna join and not do anything, then don't join. You know?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://everythingbabv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JustinBieber1Fan Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Admin wrote:
JustinBieber1Fan wrote:Actually in my opinion, there shouldn't be a ''Get Most People To Come'' contest. I think that because, people just register to make the person happy and after they register they never even come on anymore. Even if it's the contest the person might be lying about how many people he/she had invited. So, in my opinion, it should never start. But, it would be better if we didn't have a contest. We could just invite them ourselves because, people can be fighting. So, there shouldn't be a contest then?
I was thinking the same thing JB1F! Yeah we have like pretty much almost all the members don't even come on.. It's stuuupiiiddd. Cause if your gonna join and not do anything, then don't join. You know?

It's really mean. Such as people who don't go on this forum. Like, SL30omg (Sydney) and lili. You know. Those are the people who don't come on anymore. But, I will invite people to come now a days. =]
JustinBieber1Fan
JustinBieber1Fan
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum