Everything BABV
Welcome to EBABV! You can either sign up or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everything BABV
Welcome to EBABV! You can either sign up or log in!
Everything BABV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seperate Lives Part 1

3 posters

Go down

Seperate Lives Part 1 Empty Seperate Lives Part 1

Post by JustinBieber1Fan Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Hey guys! This is a sad story but, if you want to read it, great! This is the written version of my series that I'm working on that will go on YouTube. Hope you enjoy it! P.S. This is way different than the video. =]
(Opening) Sam: Mother has teachen me ballet and I am getting good at it. Now I am here at the orphanage. I practice my ballet in my dorm while no one was there. My brother, Kamryn he is still out there. Just 5 years ago we were out front of the orphanage on a rainy day. He told me to stay here, but, he never came back. I had been sadly crying. But, Sister Georgia found me outside and told me to come in. I just know I will reunite with him some day.
(Start)
I was just at the Lumber Yard looking for some wood to build the playground for the little kids. I found Sierra, Tiffany, and Sheelia. I stared at them. They were flipping their hair. But, Sierra caught me staring at her and her group. Sierra said,''What are you looking at Sam? Are you just jealous of us being popular and pretty? Of course, we are orphans too! But, that doesn't stop us from being popular!'' Sam looked at Sierra sternly. Sam said,''Umm.. I bet Donny will find out what you did to me when I was 8. Then he will finally break up with you!'' Sierra said,''Excuse me? Just buy the wood!'' Sam turned around and looked at the types of wood. Sierra and her group found some paint then, she found a crowbar. She opened the paint with the crowbar and walked quietly to Sam. Then, they put the spilled the paint on Sam. Sam was really humiliated. Sam said,''What did you just do? Grrrr...'' Sierra and her group laughed. Sierra said,''I put paint on you! HAHAHA!'' Sierra laughed hard. Sam said,'' What!?!'' Sam cries and goes back to the orphange.
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Seperate Lives Part 1 Empty Re: Seperate Lives Part 1

Post by MatildaSoCute Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Cool story that was a really good start to the story!
MatildaSoCute
MatildaSoCute
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Seperate Lives Part 1 Empty Re: Seperate Lives Part 1

Post by Admin Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Nice start! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://everythingbabv.forumotion.com