Everything BABV
Welcome to EBABV! You can either sign up or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everything BABV
Welcome to EBABV! You can either sign up or log in!
Everything BABV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbie and Sofia's Adventures 1

3 posters

Go down

Abbie and Sofia's Adventures  1 Empty Abbie and Sofia's Adventures 1

Post by Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 am

Abbie and Sofia's Adventures 1

"Wow." Abbie said. "Yeah." Sofia said. "I can not believe it is the last day of school.... already!" Abbie said. "Yeah." Sofia said. "It's so hot out!" The two girls looked outside the classroom window. The teacher was at his desk writing things down. They looked at the teacher. They looked all around the classroom, getting ready to say goodbye to it. It was only 9:05 am, so they still had a couple hours. They were going to get icecream and go to the field today with the whole 5th grade. They were going to get icecream right after lunch, which was around 12:15. They looked at the teacher again as he got up. He walked over to the board and began reading the Math Frames they had to do in the morning.After they did that, it was 9:30. Time went pretty fast and pretty slow for Sofia and Abbie. They looked at eachother and smiled. Abbie whispered, "I'm bored" Sofia whispered back, "Me too, Abbie." The teacher said, "You may now talk quietly and play." The two girls whispered, "Yes!" The tacher sat down, as the girls got up to get playing cards.The two girls sat at their desks. They both sit next to eachother. They shuffled the cards and began laying them out. "Let's play war!" Abbie said. "Okay!" Sofia said beaming. They both laughed and smiled. They played cards till 9:45. They got up again, put the cards away, and got out Connect 4. The girls love that game! They set it up, and while Abbie was just about to win, someone new walked in the class. Abbie looked up, and Abbie tapped Sofia for her to look up. Abbie pointed so Sofia knew what she was looking at. Abbie said, "Look." in a quiet voice. Sofia nodded. They both watched while her long, smooth, blonde hair waved back in forth torward the teacher's desk. She was staying here for the summer, and was only here for the last day of school, and didn't have any friends. We walked torwards the girl and said, "Hi! I'm Abbie and this is Sofia!" The girl looked at us into our eyes. "Hi! I'm Matilda." The girls looked into her eyes, too. "Wow! That's a really pretty name!" Abbie said. "Yeah!" said Sofia. "Thanks, yours too!" Matilda said. "It's really nice to meet you." Abbie and Sofia looked at eachother and smiled. "You're the first people I met at this school." "Cool!" Sofia and Abbie said. "So, will you be staying here for the summer?" Abbie said. "Actually, yeah, I will be staying here for a long time!" Matilda said."Wow! That's awesome!" Abbie and Sofia said. "We'd love to hang out with you in the summer and today and... well, you get the point!" Abbie said. "Thank you so much!" Matilda said. "I need new friends and I don't know anything about this school, or where to go..." "We'll help you around." Sofia said smiling. "This will be fun!" Matilda said. "Yeah it will be!" Abbie said. "Wanna play a card game with us?" Sofia asked. "Sure thing!" The girls played cards and talked. By then, it was 11:15. "We have 15 more minutes before we leave for lunch!" Sofia said. "Okay" The other two girls said. 15 minutes later, the girls got their tickets and were heading down to lunch. "Today is pizza!" Abbie screamed quietly. The girls jumped up and down to their seats. "I'm so hungry!" All the girls said. They looked at eachother and laughed. When they got their lunch, they started eating and then 20 minutes later, it was time to go to the icecream parlor. The whole 5th grade walked there and got icecream. They all got vanilla and orange twist. That is their favorite. "I'm getting used to this class and this school already! I know it is weird being the new kid on the LAST day of school, but then we have till August to come back, and then a whole year." "Yeah..." Sofia and Abbie said with a sigh. "Uh-oh! Brain freeze!" Abbie said. The girls laughed. "This is so nice that I actually got friends on my first day here!" Matilda smiled. They all smiled. They walked back to school and we had to get ready because it was the end of the day. "6th grade here we come!" Julie bursted out saying. The girls looked at Julie. Matilda said, "Hey! She looks nice!" Abbie and Sofia looked at her and said, "No. Never be friends with her. She is popular and very mean. She makes fun of people, and LIES. All she thinks about is herself." "Ohh. Never mind." Matilda said. The girls looked at her and nodded. "So, where do you live, Matilda?" said Abbie. "I live on 26th Street." "Us too!" "What is your address?" Sofia said. "262" Matilda said. "Mine is 263" Sofia said. "Mine is 264!" Abbie said. "We live right next to eachother! We can come over to eachother's houses and play!" Abbie said. "Wow!" Matilda said. "This is sooooo exciting!" "How about after school we come to my house?" Abbie asked. "Okay!" Matilda and Sofia said. The teacher walked the class down outside. "Do you walk home?" Abbie asked Matilda. "Yeah!" "Us too!" "Let's walk home together!" "Okay." Matilda said smiling so big she was embarassed. They got home, set their bookbags next to the couch and went to Abbie's room. "Wow!" Matilda said looking around. "This place is HUGE!" "Yeah, I know... I get that a lot!" Abbie said and shut the door with a smile. "Am I weird to you guys?" Matilda said. "No way!" Sofia said. "You're just like US!" Abbie said. "Great!" Matilda screamed. They walked around the house and decided to blow bubbles in the house. Bubbles were popping every where around the house. Matilda was laughing and screaming. Abbie and Sofia were so glad she was having fun. Then, Matilda's cell phone rang. "Hold on, guys. It's my mom. I'll be right back." Matilda walked into the living room. She picked up the phone and Sofia and Abbie kept blowing bubbles. Matilda walked back to the girls. "Okay, back" Matilda said. "My mom just wanted to know where I was." "Okay!" Abbie said. Sofia took out her phone and called her mom because it was 6:00. Sofia said that we can have dinner at her house. Abbie told her mom and dad and flew out of the house into Sofia's. "Wow. Your house is HUGE too!" Matilda said. "Thanks" Sofia said. They walked to the dining room table and sat down. "Hi girls." Sofia's mom said. "Hi!" They all said. They introduced Matilda. They ate dinner and went to Sofia's room. "How about we ask my mom if we can have a sleepover at my house?" Abbie said. "Sure!" They girls screamed. Abbie called her mom and asked. "She said yeah of course!" They got ready and put in a movie. Abbie's mom came in and gave them popcorn. "Thanks!" They all said. They layed down and watched the movie. Abbie's mom went to bed, and the girls got up, and put Abbie's disco lights on, that were in her room. They danced to some hip-hop music and pop. They got really tired, and left the tv on while they were sleeping. Abbie's mom came in and turned it off. The girls' eyes peeked open a little so her mom wouldn't see. When her mom went back to bed, they started talking. It was 4:16 am.Then at 4:30, they fell back asleep. By the time it was 8:00, Abbie smelt bacon. And eggs. And toast. She woke the girls up and walked to the table.

TO BE CONTINUED
[Next Series coming real soon!]

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://everythingbabv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Abbie and Sofia's Adventures  1 Empty Re: Abbie and Sofia's Adventures 1

Post by JustinBieber1Fan Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:35 pm

You didn't include me? xD Maybe next time you should say third graders were all over the place and one of them were our friends and their names were Catherine and Kyla. Razz
JustinBieber1Fan
JustinBieber1Fan
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:22 pm

JustinBieber1Fan wrote:You didn't include me? xD Maybe next time you should say third graders were all over the place and one of them were our friends and their names were Catherine and Kyla. Razz
Sorry. You can request a book from me in my "Request a Book" topic Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://everythingbabv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MatildaSoCute Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 pm

Nice story you are really good at writing!
MatildaSoCute
MatildaSoCute
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down