Everything BABV
Welcome to EBABV! You can either sign up or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everything BABV
Welcome to EBABV! You can either sign up or log in!
Everything BABV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Life of Abbie 1

3 posters

Go down

The Life of Abbie 1 Empty The Life of Abbie 1

Post by Admin Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Hi guys. Here's my latest series. It's called, "The Life of Abbie".
Hope you like it! Very Happy The chapter is really long. But it's a good chapter I hope you think! ( Sorry.. I kinda used the names from Good Luck Charlie.. Hopefully I'm not copying it illegally! :S )
Chapter 1
Abbie yawns as she pulls the blanket down. She looks around her bedroom. Her bedroom is filled with posters of celebrities and friends. Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, and of course, Sofia and Matilda. It's the first things she sees when she wakes up and goes to bed. She thinks about Sofia and Matilda. She slips her slippers on and walks out of her room, but she grabs her journal. She got her journal from Sofia. She got it yesterday. Abbie is still thinking of what to put in it. She thinks about the keychains her and Sofia have. She thinks about how long they have been friends. They've been friends for a long time. 8 years. That's a long time to Abbie. She finally write in her journal.

Date: June 14, 2010
I got this journal yesterday from Sofia. She is my best friend. We've been friends for 8 years. It's been a great 8 years. REALLY AWESOME 8 years.

It wasn't much. But she liked it. She put smiley faces, peace signs, and stars and hearts on the cover of the journal. She told herself she would write in it everyday. She sat down at the table and ate breakfast. I didn't say anything. Neither did my 2 sisters or 2 brothers. Or her mom and dad. She sat in the living room with Charlie. I got my journal out and wrote down some things:

Family members:
Mom: Julia
Dad: Adam
Big sister: Teddy
Little sister: Charlie
Big brother: PJ
Little brother: Gabe
and ME

"Hi." Charlie said. Charlie is 1. "Hi." I said with a smile. Charlie smiled back. Charlie had a pink, yellow, and orange sundress on. I was still in my pajamas. Teddy walked in the room. Teddy was 16 years old. Teddy walked into the kitchen and grabbed the cereal box.
She got a bowl. She poured the cereal. Then Gabe came in the house soaked. "Gabe! What happened?" I said. "I got wet." He said. "How?" I said. "Water balloons." Gabe said. Charlie got up and walked over to Gabe. She clapped. "Who taught Charlie to clap?" Gabe asked. I laughed. "Me!" I laughed some more. "I'm going to go change." He said. "Okay" I said. I got my journal again. I wrote:

Gabe got soaked by water balloons. Good thing I taught Charlie to clap! Hahaha!

I closed my journal and sat there for 30 seconds. Teddy was eating. Charlie was watching Blues Clues. Gabe was drying up and changing. Then, I heard PJ. I heard him downstairs in the basement. "PJ!" I call downstairs. "Can you lower it down some, please!?" "Whatever, Abbie!" He called back.
Teddy walked out of the house and onto her bike. She always rides her bike in the morning for her excersise of the day. She either does that or runs on the treadmill for an hour. You don't want to see her after she's done. She gets really hot and sweaty. Last week, she passed out. She rides her bike for about an hour, also. I ride my bike a lot, too. Sometimes I hook a baby seat up to mine and take Charlie with me. Charlie loves to come with me. She claps her hands and sometimes tries to talks to me. I got up and gave Mom and Dad a hug. I walked to my room. I got my journal and drew. I drew Sofia and Matilda. I drew my other best friend Ashley. I tore it out and got tape. I taped it to my wall. Right next to my bed. I was really bored. I got up again and walked up to Charlie. Charlie was still in the living room watching Blue Clues. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. I asked, "Charlie, do you want to go for a bike ride?" Charlie squeeled. I took that as a yes. I went to ask mom and dad if I could take her. "Yeah! Just be careful!" Mom yelled down the stairs. She was up in her room resting. Dad was watching PJ and Emmet playing their music. I bet he was covering his ears. I went to hook up the baby seat to my bike. Charlie jumped up and down squeeling and clapping. "Settle down Charlie!" I said with a laugh. I put her in the seat. I hooked her up in the buckle. I got on my bike and gave Charlie her bottle with water in it. I began riding down the street. I passed my school. I had some tears rolling down my cheeks.I cried on my last day of school. I was sad it was my last day of 5th grade. It didn't feel like it was over. I was going to miss my teacher. A lot. I turned onto a nonbusy road. I like nonbusy roads. Because there not busy. "Charlie, do you like going for bike rides?" I asked her. "Yeah!" Charlie said. I laughed. She laughed. I rode my bike back to the house. I took out Charlie. Her water was almost gone. I was really thirsty. Teddy has been gone for a half an hour now. Gabe is now dried up. PJ isn't playing his guitar. Emmet isn't playing the drums either. "Phew" I said. I didn't want to listen to him play more. I went to my room and closed my door. I turned on my TV. My room was lit up with sun. It was really bright in my room. I got my magazines. I collect celebrity and fashion magazines. I have 64 in total. I got my new one I got 2 days ago. I haven't taken the time to look at it yet. I opened it up. It had some interesting facts in it. I read the magazine till Teddy came home. She knocked on my door. "Yeah?" I yelled. "Can I come in?" Teddy said. "Yup" I said. "What's up?" I said. "I'm going to a party tonight and I need help finding an outfit. I know you read those fashion magazines and I know you're really into that kind of stuff. So will you help me find an outfit?" I looked at her. I thought she was kidding. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah!" She said with a smile. I smiled so big I couldn't stop smiling even if I tried really hard. We both laughed. We both went to her closet. I looked around and picked out dresses. Blue, green, neon orange. Then, I found one. Perfect. It looked great on Teddy. "This one is PERFECT." I said. "Cool. Thanks" Teddy said. "No problem." I said back. We both smiled. I walked out of her room. Teddy put the dress on and high heels. She was really happy. "You know what, Abbie?" Teddy said happy. "What?" I said, not knowing why she was talking to me. "I'm gonna take you to the party!" She said. "Really?" I yelled. "Really!" She said.
When we got there, everyone danced, but I just kind of stood there. Mom called me. She wanted me to come home to watch Charlie. "Okay." I said. "I'll be there by 6 because I'm getting kinda bored." "Okay" Mom said. "Thanks." "You're welcome." I said happily. I closed by phone and went over to tell Teddy. I told Teddy and she was going to drop me off and she would come back to the party. She dropped me off and I got Charlie. I put her in her baby seat. Then, a photographer knocked on the door. I opened the door. "Hi. I'm here for Charlie and Abbie Duncan?" He said while he looked at a paper. "Yes? What for?" I said. "You too can make $750 if you model for me. "Is this a prank?" I said and looked around to make sure. "No!" He said with a laugh. "Sure! I would love to model for you!" I yelled. He set up everything and got us dressed up. He took pictures of me and her. I held her, she stood next to me, and lots more poses! It was fun. But then, he had to go. He gave me $50 for today. He said he'll give me more money, but we need to keep working with him. For now, we'll go to his studio.

Chapter 2 coming soon!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://everythingbabv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Life of Abbie 1 Empty Re: The Life of Abbie 1

Post by JustinBieber1Fan Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:45 pm

It's really awesome! I have many words to say how to was good. It was awesome, fantastic, sweet, and awesome. Did I say it was awesome? Anyways, it's awesome. Razz And you're not using it illegally you just have the names copied not the storyline. LOL. I can't wait to see the 2nd part!
JustinBieber1Fan
JustinBieber1Fan
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:34 pm

JustinBieber1Fan wrote:It's really awesome! I have many words to say how to was good. It was awesome, fantastic, sweet, and awesome. Did I say it was awesome? Anyways, it's awesome. Razz And you're not using it illegally you just have the names copied not the storyline. LOL. I can't wait to see the 2nd part!
Thanks Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MatildaSoCute Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Nice job it was really cool! Love it! Can't wait until Chapter 2! And no it is not illegal cause you aren't like claiming it is your own or like making it published or something!
MatildaSoCute
MatildaSoCute
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:25 pm

MatildaSoCute wrote:Nice job it was really cool! Love it! Can't wait until Chapter 2! And no it is not illegal cause you aren't like claiming it is your own or like making it published or something!
Thanks and yeah Wink Lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down