Everything BABV
Welcome to EBABV! You can either sign up or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everything BABV
Welcome to EBABV! You can either sign up or log in!
Everything BABV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbie and Her Best Friends Go to Hollywood

2 posters

Go down

Abbie and Her Best Friends Go to Hollywood Empty Abbie and Her Best Friends Go to Hollywood

Post by Admin Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Abbie and Her Best Friends Go to Hollywood So68gl
This is dedicated to all my friends Very Happy
*Phone rings and Abbie picks phone up*
"Hello?" says Abbie. "Hey Abbie!" says Sofia. "What's up?" "Nothing really," says Abbie. "Oh yeah! Sofia! Guess what?" "What?," says Sofia. "I got three tickets for you, Ashley, and I." says Abbie. "Are you serious?" says Sofia. "Yeah!" says Abbie. "Oh yeah. Where are we going?" says Sofia. "Hollywood!" yells Abbie. *Sofia and Abbie scream* "I am so excited!" says Sofia.
"Me too!" says Abbie. "Wanna call Ashley and tell her?" "Sure!" says Sofia.
*Sofia calls Ashley and tells her all about it* The next day they all met at Abbie's house. "I am so happy!" said Ashley. "Maybe we could meet celebrities!" said Abbie. "Yeah!" Sofia and Ashley said. "We all leave tomorrow at nine o' clock in the morning on our airplane." said Abbie. All the girls gathered up there stuff that night before they left.

They met up at the airport with their moms and their luggage. Their moms waved goodbye and gave them big hugs. "Bye!" said Abbie, Ashley, and Sofia. "Bye!" their moms waved. The girls hopped on the plane and before they knew it, they were taking off. All the girls sat in a row. They brought their Nintendo DS's, their portable DVD players, their MP3s, and their laptops to play Build-A-Bearville. *They all looked around and looked outside the little window and saw they beautiful clouds and some of the land* "Like they always say, the cars look like little ants!" said Sofia. The girls laughed all together. It was going to take them a while to get to Hollywood, California because they were on the other side of the United States. "Let's all go on Build-A-Bearville!" said Ashley. "Okay!" said Sofia and Abbie. So then they all went on Build-A-Bearville.
Ashley said, "Look outside of the window! Look how pretty the sky and clouds are!" "Wow!" Abbie and Sofia said. "That is pretty!" Abbie said.After a couple minutes, they were landing. "Omg! Look over there!" said Sofia. "It's the Hollywood sign!" Abbie said. "Wow" They all said. The pilot said, "Welcome to Hollywood California!" "Yay!" the girls cheered. The girls hopped off the plane and looked all around. "We have to stay at my aunt's house the time were here." said Abbie. "Ok" The girls said. "First, let's unpack, then we can go out and explore!" said Ashley. "Sure!" Sofia and Abbie said. The girls went to Abbie's aunt's house and unpacked. Abbie asked her aunt if they could go out and explore and her aunt said yeah. The girls went exploring and came over to the Hollywood sign. They saw a lot of limos and really expensive cars passing by.
Abbie walked over to a teen girl. The girl was facing the other direction. She asked her if she knew where the bus stop was. She turned around, and it was Selena Gomez. The other girls turned around and saw and their mouths fell to the ground. Selena said it was to the right. Selena said, "Hey! Are you girls from my website? Because your profile pictures look just like you!" "Yeah!" The girls said. "Your our role model." They said. "Thanks!" said Selena. "Since you are girls from my website and you seem really nice, how about we hang out while you are in Hollywood?" The girls' mouths dropped and Abbie was thinking about falling down. "Are you serious?" said Abbie. "Yeah! Of course!" said Selena. "Wow! Thanks Selena!" They said. "You're so welcome!" said Selena.
The girls were hanging out with Selena for an hour. Selena gave them a mini concert and gave them backstage passes. They were so thrilled. They would never forget this moment.
The girls were having the time of their life, but they had to go home. They said goodbye to Selena. Selena said, "Wait! Let me go with you in my limo!" "Okay!" The girls said. Selena said bye to the girls. "How about we hang out tomorrow, too?" "Sure!" the girls yelled. Selena gave them her e-mail earlier that day. They e-mailed pictures of them and their family. They sent them singing her songs, and other things. They went to bed, and woke up at eight o' clock. Abbie and the girls got dressed, and they headed to Selena's house. They did so many things. Selena asked them if they wanted to make a video. They said "Yeah!" They made a video of them dancing and singing. In one day, the girls got 1,000,000 views. The girls were really good singers and dancers. Selena asked, "Wanna do a short little movie with me today?" "Omg! yes!" They said. They did the little episode and they got 9,000,000,000 views. Everyone rated and commented and they said it was really good and that the three girls should be actors and star in a movie. Everyone who watched the video rated AWESOME 5 stars! Selena said, how about you be in some episodes of my show and maybe we could do movies together! The girls were so excited. They were following their dream. They have always wanted to come to Hollywood and become famous and star in movies and TV shows. The next couple days, they were starring and practicing Selena's movie. In the movie they were all Best friends and all hung out together, then there were some problems. The girls had a great time. They practiced everyday. They now have been in California for nine days. All of their families moved to California because the girls were becoming big stars. Selena was a big part of their family. After a couple weeks, they were almost done with the movie. Their families were so proud and the families love Selena for being such a great friend and such a great role model. Finally, their movie came out. The movie was a huge hit! The girls became really famous singers,actors, and dancers. The really really really important part, was that they followed their dream and became actors, singers and dancers, and got to be very, very, very good friends with Selena Gomez.

THE END
Thanks for reading Very Happy

-Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://everythingbabv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Abbie and Her Best Friends Go to Hollywood Empty Re: Abbie and Her Best Friends Go to Hollywood

Post by MatildaSoCute Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:25 pm

NIce story it is really good! I bet you wish it was a true story lol!
MatildaSoCute
MatildaSoCute
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Abbie and Her Best Friends Go to Hollywood Empty Re: Abbie and Her Best Friends Go to Hollywood

Post by Admin Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Thanks! Yeah I wish meeting Selena Gomez Very Happy Razz
My next story I will put different people in Smile One of them is you! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MatildaSoCute Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Very Happy I love to write! I once got a story published in a magizine!
MatildaSoCute
MatildaSoCute
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Wow! Very Happy C00L! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MatildaSoCute Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Thanks!
MatildaSoCute
MatildaSoCute
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:00 pm

You're welcome Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down